ClustrMaps

The roadrunner is back as never before! See also: My homepage or my very obsolete site
If by any means entries in my blog are considered to be harmful or damaging, please let me know (add comment) or just mail me. In this (unhopely) case I will remove or change the contents.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Office 2007 annoyances

The ribbon can be a pain in the ass.
Thank God there is Ctrl-F1 to hide the ribbon:
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/msoffice/?p=146

One complaint has been that the Ribbon is a little too space-consuming. If you prefer to have more working room on the screen than Word 2007 offers by default, you can hide the Ribbon by pressing Ctrl+F1. This reduces the Ribbon to only the tab titles, so the commands are within reach if you need them. To return the Ribbon to normal display, press Ctrl+F1 again.

Ook het docx formaat kan je collega's met oude Word in de problemen brengen.
De oplossing:

No comments: