ClustrMaps

The roadrunner is back as never before! See also: My homepage or my very obsolete site
If by any means entries in my blog are considered to be harmful or damaging, please let me know (add comment) or just mail me. In this (unhopely) case I will remove or change the contents.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sales driven

Zeer actueel in tijden van crisis, in een tijd van alle hens aan dek:
http://www.connect-utah.com/articles/how-be-a-sales-driven-company
"Remember: A sales-driven company takes time. People need time to apply what they have learned. No one goes from zero to hero in two hours or two days. Education must be nurtured and coached. We all “know” better than we “do,” so we need to spend more time adapting what we know into productive behavior. The sales-driven company understands it’s OK to mess up, so long as you are willing to correct it next time."

Denken aan quick wins is hopeful thinking.
Het resultaat lijkt dan eerder op een partij rugby.

No comments:

Blog Archive